The growth of hospitals in India between now and the next
two decades is likely to be in the non-government sector particularly
the corporate group intending to start hospitals. Even the existing
Govt. hospitals are likely to get privatized in due course.
Todays hospitals need to be planned on
the concept of “design follows function” so as to be fully functional
and cost effective. A group of hospital planners bringing multidisciplinary
expertise has formed a company to fill this gap. Directors of
the Company have been associated with the planning of over 30
hospitals and Nursing Homes covering over 4500 beds spread over
the country and abroad.
A.P.Hospital Consultants Pvt Ltd is an
organisation specialising in planning and setting up new hospitals.
In addition the company also undertakes conversion of existing
commercial, hotel, or other buildings to a hospital to suit
its functional requirements. The company has been incorporated
to meet the growing needs of the up coming new hospitals, particularly
the corporate group intending to start new hospitals.
- Is constituted of a group of hospital planners and designers
specializing in developing planned hospitals on the concept
of ‘Design follows Function’ through
a co-ordinated interaction of various disciplines.
- The Directors have experience of planning a number of large
Hospitals, Nursing homes and diagnostic centres. They have
also been associated with the planning of Medical Colleges.
- Specialise in providing a centre of ‘single
source information’ on hospitals and provides
consultancy in Hospital Planning, architecture, engineering
management, marketing, legal issues and other areas.
- Has associated experts in different fields of contemporary
hospital planning interacting to make a functionally balanced
- Has a computerized data bank on hospital related information
required for ready reference.
- Plans hospitals in a manner so as to be economical as well
as cost effective.
- Provides consultancy over the full range of hospital related
activities ranging from pre-project documentation to ‘turn
key projects’. The company also offers to run
the project is so desired by the client.
- Offers flexibility in design at the planning stage itself
to enable the hospital to adapt to the future needs and keep
up to the changing times and new innovations introduced in
- Provides expertise in the development of systems for the
- Organizes study for the hospital to develop manuals for
various departments of the hospital.
- Also provides expertise for hospital management activities
including hospital marketing and on legal issues associated
with the hospital.